Monday, June 4, 2012

Today

Today was really great. So amazing to be surrounded by so much love and support.

.

Unfortunately, I did not sleep well last night and tonight looks to be following the same pattern.

.

Just spent about 30 minutes sobbing. Ugly, can’t breathe, please kill me, sobbing. I am so fucking tired.

.

And of course, I’m nauseated again because I’m constipated. (Fuck the read-more… if you don’t want this kind of honesty, unfollow).

.

I am actually desperate and nauseated enough tonight that I would actually take the Colace… except that I left it at mom’s. :headdesk:

.

Really really really tempted to take a 2nd ambien. I just… I can’t handle lying awake for a 2nd (well, really 3rd.. maybe 4th) night in a row. I can’t. I’m exhausted.

.

I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment