Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mental Math

I just looked at my treatment calendar (the radiation one, since I don’t have my chemo calendar until Thursday) and realized that I should finish the major chunk of treatment right before my birthday on August 4th.

.

I’ll still have 3 1x a week chemo infusions after that but the big ugly scary stuff will be done just before I turn 31. Last year for my birthday I wanted to celebrate big because I’d made it to 30 and everything was so great and my friends honestly… sort of let me down.

.

But this year… I think this year I’m going to put together a Birthday Event. I’ll sit down with Kris mid-July and maybe try to come up with something really amazing to do. Because after all of this shit… I deserve it.

.

That is of course on the assumption that I only need one “round” of all of this and I don’t suddenly find out it’s suppose to be 2 rounds or 3 or whatever. But for now, I like this plan. Yes. It’s good.

No comments:

Post a Comment