Monday, June 11, 2012

1 Day at a Time




I am so nervous about next week. Tuesday: follow up with Dr. Kehoe… which I’m NOT nervous about of course because I always feel better after talking to her.

.

But Wednesday my port goes in and I am fucking terrified about that. Should be about a 4 hour thing from checkin to check out from what I understand but ugh… I am nervous because incisions and a port to have in me constantly for the next what… 2 months?

.

Libbeth wants to fly me to Eugene for the few days before I start treatment as a treat. Part of me really WANTS to go (if I’m even allowed to fly) but I don’t know what the rules will be once that port goes in. We’ll see.

.

She might be able to come down and be here for the first few days of treatment though which I think would probably be a really good thing.

.

:sigh:

I need to go back to doing the whole.. one day at a time thing: it’s just that sometimes… 2 or 3 or 4 of them gang up on me all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment