Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sleep + Stuff



So tonight we’re trying the new med combo for sleep.

1 Norco

1 Ativan

1 Paxil

.

I remain skeptical but jesus if it helps me actually sleep I will be so so glad.

.

Had a much better day really.. physically. Incision is almost completely healed, and for part of the day I felt practically peppy.

.

Exhausted now though. Part of the problem is my head (although thank GOD my nausea has been almost non-existant today) is POUNDING. I’m honestly not sure how much is glasses (my new ones should be in next week) or the fact that I am STILL really really clenching my teeth/jaw most of the time.

.

I broke down and cried at one point and then all of sudden my headache cleared up and my jaw relaxed, but I can’t just sit here and cry all the time that’s impractical,at best.

.

Have you ever TRIED to “relax” your jaw… but constantly. I’m usually so oblivious to my mouth/jaw that trying to figure out the best way to… hold it, is fucking ridiculous.

.

I have to figure something out though because the tension and the headache it’s producing is horrifying.

.

I’m grateful that most of the day was better though. Glad for small favors I suppose.

.

Trying not to think too much about next week. Oncology Apt. Tuesday morning, radiation “simulation” the same afternoon, and then Wednesday my port goes in. Nervous about that. Hence… trying not to think about it.

.
But today at least, today was a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment