Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What to Worry About

I’m in too much pain to bead. But I’m too hopped up from being in bed for like 2 days to lay back down and try to sleep either.

.

It’s too early to take another pain pill (those are going really fast by the way… erm…)

.

I don’t know what to do with my time right now.

.

And dammit if my left pointer finger isn’t decidedly numb. Am i really supposed to call up to Simmons and say, “hey remember how I’m supposed to tell you about any synesthesia? I have one single solitary numb finger, does that count?”

.

I feel like an idiot. Back to not knowing what’s a problem and what’s not, what’s a big deal and what’s not.

.

I think I’ll wait on the numbness thing. I mean, it’s just one stupid finger right? It’s not even the whole finger that’s numb. Just the top… top to the first knuckle. No fevers, no rashes.. just the excruciating pain… and the one numb fingertip.

.

I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHICH THINGS I’M SUPPOSED TO WORRY ABOUT.

.

/freaking out.

.

don’t mind me.. just.. having a moment.

.

Maybe me and my numbdumb finger should go back to bed after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment