Thursday, September 13, 2012

Chemo Fog

That moment when you suddenly remember you’re waiting on a decision for a supplemental insurance claim and check their website…. and now you can’t sleep because you’re so pissed that it was declined that you may have to wait up until their phone lines open to give someone a piece of your mind.

.

There is absolutely, positively, ZERO reason for my disability claim to be declined. The ONLY requirement when I signed up… was that you were out of work for 14 days at least in order to qualify. Guess what bitches, it was after the waiting period, and I’ve been out for months. You owe me $3600.

.

The fact that I completely forgot about it in my chemo fog doesn’t change the fact that it was a totally valid claim that you have no valid reason to deny. I can’t WAIT to hear the explanation on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment