Tuesday, September 11, 2012

On the Way Out

Pain is a little better finally. Can’t remember what time I took the last pain pill, but it was long enough ago that I can say the pain is actually improving.

.

Won’t be doing any jumping jacks anytime soon, but at least I’m not in pain to the point of tears anymore.

.

Wonder if this is going to happen after each treatment?

.

In other chemo news… have found quite a few foods that still taste normal. Diet coke unfortunately is not one of them (yech). Watermelon, ritz crackers, apples. My chinese food last night tasted… different but not bad. And today’s omlette was also different but not bad.

.

Hair is still.. hanging in there. So far. She said it might be a couple weeks before it started to fall out though so technically… it may not start till next week.

.

I’ll just be glad if the joint/bone pain is on it’s way OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment