Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Couple of Good Hours

Heard from my gran today who confirmed several of her friends who have done chemo… have had issues with the kind of severe body pains I’ve been dealing with. She said for her friends, it was a matter of a few days and then things settled back down.

.

Had a couple of good hours today so I managed to get a little beading done. But now pain is back so I’m headed for a pain pill and back to bed.

.

But, a couple good hours today is more than I had yesterday or Sunday so… yay.

.

Otherwise, still having taste issues.. oh and.. while my hair hair is still fine… I am losing eyebrow hair, lashes, and pubes. Because… yeah….. wtf. Guessing my head hair is going to be next at some point but for now… it’s all the extra hairs that i wouldn’t even notice otherwise.

.

Guess there are pluses to not having anyone to have sex with. Nobody to notice my odd hair-shedding. Chemo side-effects are fucking weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment