Saturday, March 24, 2012

Made It



Made It

Made it through another full day of work. Wasn’t sure I was going to today. The Naproxen is definitely helping with the pain, but now my upper abdomen is starting to be a bit distended too so my discomfort has risen, although I’m grateful the pain has lessened.

Incredibly tired. Indescribably tired.

Tomorrow getting my hair chopped off (cause I can dammit), then spending some time with my family just… relaxing, hanging out, napping…

Managed to get bumped up a week for my appointment at UT Southwestern. So right now my Oncology consult is on April 12th instead of April 19th, which is good. They’re leaving me on the waiting list so if anything sooner comes up again- they’ll call me.

Really ready for this to all be over. I’m so so tired.

currently living on ice pops. I’m eating regular food too because I do get hungry… but the only thing I ever really WANT? Is those stupid ice pops. God bless Kris- she bought me 2 more bags of them tonight. I’m just waitin for em to finish freezing.

In the meantime, time to rest a little. Even though the haircut and chilling with the family are not major activities… s’more energy than I really have to expend right now. Still will be glad to get my hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment