Friday, March 30, 2012

Concerns




Slightly concerned.

Last couple of days almost no bleeding at all (except of course when I sneeze or cough or laugh too hard or… ) OK Last 2 days a lot less bleeding than before. And my pain has been pretty minimal thankfully.

Today… (tonight at least) a lot more “casual” bleeding, and after lunch I started to get that “knives in the ovaries” pain… haven’t had that in a looong time.

So how worried should I get? Because really, aside from the newish pain in my ovaries… it’s really not that different from before my D&C except that yesterday and the day before everything seemed to be improved and now it’s kind of not again.

:sigh:

April 12th. April 12th. April 12th. 2 weeks from tomorrow and then I see the UT Oncologist. Jesus let me make it that far… tired of all this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment