Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Getting What I Wanted...

  • Me: Just wish they'd take out the damn thing. I don't use it.
  • Dr. 1: No, you're too young
  • Me: I'm gay, I'm a virgin, I don't want kids, just take the damn thing
  • Dr. 2: Well, we'll see. best to see about other options first just in case
  • Me: Ugh. Why don't they listen? Just take it OUT
  • Dr. 3: Yeah, you have cancer. We're going to do a complete hysterectomy
  • Me: ...
  • Dr. 3: It'll cure it, as long as it hasn't spread... complete hysterectomy- no more cancer.
  • Me: :bawls inconsolably:

---
That pretty much sums up everything to the last 5 minutes... minus the 2 hour nap-coma I just got up from.
This is what I wanted all along right? A hysterectomy-- I mean.. I fucking asked for it. I decided 2 years ago that at least a partial was the best thing for me because of how irregular and uncomfortable I always was.
And now that's what I'm getting. Officially.
So why the fuck am I suddenly so emotional about it? Woke up from napcoma and now i Just... can't seem to stop crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment