Monday, October 29, 2012

Nausea

I got lucky the last 2 cycles of Chemo and had a lot fewer issues with nauseas then I did on my first overall round.  I still think a lot of the stomach conflict in July was more from the Radiation than the Chemo, but the ultimate point is that thus far, i've been able to maintain my appetite and stomach issues much better this time than last.

.

Until THIS cycle.

.

I have not be un-nauseated for more than 5 minutes since treatment on Thursday.  I've been taking the nausea meds religiously accordingly, but no dice.  I've managed to eat anyway although it's been decidedly unpleasant.  Today, I pretty much gave up and stayed in bed.  Sore, uncomfortable, and nauseated- why bother right?

.

So I finally rolled up and took stock (yet again) of my physical state.  And at 3:45 I realized that for the first time in days... I AM NOT NAUSEATED!
.

HALLELUIAH!!!!

.

So in the terms of the fabulous hyperbole and a half webcomic:  :EAT ALL THE THINGS!:

.

OMG I am so hungry.

.

I'm relatively sure this is a temporary condition so I will be eating quickly and quite a bit while I can.

.

But oh lord it is so incredibly lovely to not be nauseated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment