Monday, October 15, 2012

Gaba



Got a message back from my RN and they’re going to prescribe Gabapentin to help with the nerve pain and refill my hydrocodone. So hopefully tonight and on the next cycle the pain will be a lot more manageable.

.

I have not looked up the Gabapentin but to be honest, I really don’t care about anything else as long as it handles the pain better than the norco alone.

.

Once I zonked out last night, it’s been better since I got up today. Feet are still … not numb, but not.. normal. She said to let them know if that gets worse. But I go in next Thursday for my next appointment and my next chemo cycle too so I can’t imagine it being bad enough to need an extra appointment before then.

.

Anywho, hopefully the pain from this cycle is winding down. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment