Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You Look AMAZING

I heard this over and over again. “You are the healthiest damn Cancer patient I’ve ever seen” said one friend. And they mean well. And they’re not wrong either. I had a good day today. My nausea of the last 4 days was almost completely gone, I had some better energy today, usually do on Mondays. I dressed up and cleaned up to go into the office and see everyone. I did it purposely so that I would look … well.

.

But at the same time, there is part of me that kept protesting, “it’s a good day,” “the side effects haven’t been so bad today,” I don’t know why I feel like I have to … justify not looking sick all the time. Which isn’t to say there aren’t days when I do. Kris even said today that my color was a lot better today than it had been this weekend.

.

Why do I feel like I should look sicker? :shrug: I don’t even have the energy to finish out this train of thought. fuck it. I think it’s time for bed.

.

Hello nausea. Not glad you’re back.

No comments:

Post a Comment