Wednesday, July 11, 2012

13 More

Today was not a good day.

.

Had a hard time sleeping this morning the way I usually do, so I woke up about an hour early. Went to radiation and honestly, the minute I walked out- I just felt exhausted, like I’d been hit by a truck. Made it home, started to deal with some anonymous fat hatred that found it’s way to my blog’s inbox… and then had to stop Crawled into bed and stayed there until almost 8 o’clock.

.

I zonked out dead asleep for HOURS. Got up, had some dinner and am still completely exhausted. Of course, in between those two things I spent about an hour in the bathroom before I could catch a break long enough to take some Imodium (which has fortunately finally started working).

.

Seriously, I had such a great day yesterday- and today… ugh. omg.

.

So tired of this.

.

13 more Radiation sessions. I can’t wait until this is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment