Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Too Tired

I actually talked to someone at Radiation today while I was waiting. (shocking, I know.) Another woman came out of the dressing room to wait and was asking how long my hair had been growing back (not the first time I’ve had this question) and I had to explain that I’d cut it way down, but that it hadn’t in fact, started falling out yet.

.

And she was saying that her hair didn’t start falling out until like.. her third treatment (my 3rd is this thursday), and that she did the same thing aftewards- cut it way down. She told me her current hair was a wig and that she was curious about the grow-back because her last chemo treatment had been in May and her hair wasn’t even as long as mine is.

.

I blogged a little bit about body issues in my other blog, and how I’ve realized that deep down, I’m actually disappointed that I haven’t lost any weight of real consequence. That was a hard thing to admit, and kind of fucked up really. :shrug:

.

From everything people keep telling me week 3 is when all the big bad side effects start to kick in.

.

Bring it on I guess. My stomach is already fucked up when I eat. My hips and pelvis are so sore and stiff. And I’m already exhausted all the fucking time. I don’t care anymore. I’m too tired to give a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment