Monday, July 23, 2012

5 More days

I’m so hungry I feel like my stomach is trying to gnaw its way out of my body. But first thing this morning, just the thought of trying to eat had me dry heaving for 20 minutes. Thankfully there wasn’t anything IN my stomach to actually get rid of.

.

Managed to eat a few bites of a sandwich before radiation, but then got sick before I could even leave the restaurant. When the techs asked how I am, I was shaking, started crying during treatment… and I think one of them went and got the dietician who tried to hijack me on my way out. I said thank you but I just want to go home.

.

She gave me the same 5 pages about eating around diarrhea that the Chemo dietician has given me 3 times. Diarrhea, for once, was not the problem today.

.

The thought of actually… eating food turns my stomach. Completely. I just can’t. But I am so fucking hungry I can barely function. I don’t know how to deal with this. I honestly have no clue.

.

I don’t know if I can do another 5 days. What if it gets even worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment