Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hair!


When I looked in the mirror this morning I made a discovery:
EYEBROWS!
.
Well, ok, not like full on bushy eyebrows, but there are HAIRS!  And shadow.  And finally!!
.
Eyelashes are getting fuller… still pretty short, but very full.
.
My hair is coming in on my head more and more every day… and it’s so soft! 
.
Now… if my feet would just get with the program.  The last 3 nights I’ve needed both norco AND nyquil to sleep because of the pain.  I think part of it may be the cold snap we’ve been having but still. 
.
It is getting better.  Christmas week was pretty decent, even with all the activity.  I just wish it would get better faster you know?
.
Especially with all my hair finally coming in.  I just want my feet to get the memo and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment