Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to the New Year


I’m not making New Year’s Resolutions, I’m making Wishes.
.
1. I wish for a year (and many to come) without Cancer
2. I wish to have my medical bills paid by year’s end
3. I wish for the end to my nerve issues/pain
4.  I wish for success with my art
5. Barring that, I wish for a good job
.
Some of that you can help with (yes You!)
.
.
Otherwise, it’s up to the universe, and me I suppose.
.
I’m glad to put 2012 behind me.  To start over.  For the last few months I’ve said that my remission would be a big start-over for me.  Cancer did a lot of things.  Not all bad, to be fair.  It brought me closer to some people, closer to my family.  It got me out of a job that was sort of… eating my life.  It gave me a chance to renew my love of my art… especially the beading side of things.
.
All in all, when you include the year I spent in pain, pre-diagnosis, Remission in December was the end of 2 years of Cancer concerns.  2013 is my new beginning.
.
So here I go.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment