Friday, August 31, 2012

Fingers Crossed

CT scans went fine. Nicest facilities I’ve ever been in for a CT. I’m used to having them at small clinics or the hospital.

.

I got a warm robe, they covered me with a warm blanket, lots of pillows. Aside from my arms overextended above my head it was actually pretty comfortable.

.

Assuming if nothing major shows up she’ll review them with me on Thursday when I go in for my pre-treatment appointment.

.

Still a little emotional about starting treatment again. Not to sound immature but… I don’t wanna.

.

Just hoping nothing pops on the CT so that we can continue on with this being the last round. I don’t know how people handle being in treatment for years… I don’t know what I’ll do if it comes back someday and I have to do this over again. I don’t know if I’m one of those people who is strong enough to do this again. :shrug:

.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment