Thursday, August 9, 2012

1 Week

It’s been more than a week since my last radiation treatment, and longer since my last chemo. And yet I started the day by projectile vomiting in the bathtub. Nothing better than that.

.

Still a little nauseated, and that was almost 20 hours ago. Just when I start to think it’s over… it starts all over again. I don’t get it.

.

I have my follow up with the oncologist tomorrow and I’m hoping there isn’t any conflict with the insurance. I’ve officially opted for my cobra coverage, but I just have this sinking suspicion I’m going to get drama tomorrow. I can’t afford drama.

.

Heading to bed now. Spent the day resting and beading… did finally eat something which has managed to stay down, thankfully.

.

Have to get bloodwork tomorrow too, fingers crossed that my magnesium and potassium will finally turn up normal again. Or normalish.

No comments:

Post a Comment