Thursday, August 30, 2012

Scans

CT Scans tomorrow. Chest and Abdomen.

.

Not sure if I’m more scared they’ll find something, or that they won’t. After all… all those tumors in my uterus never showed up on CTs.

.

After CT Scans, I have another week and then Chemo # 2 starts. I’ve been moping most of the day. I know it’s stupid, I just really am not looking forward to this. It could be so much worse. My treatment is so minor compared to some folks. 1x every 3 weeks for 4 sessions. Done after Thanksgiving.

.

It’s just in the last week I’ve been feeling so much better. Finally. And now here we go back to treatment and side effects.

.

At least my hair should fall out this time. Is it sad that I feel like that will be a good thing? I hate the way it grew in. Wonder how things will change this go around.

.

Oh well. Not like I have a choice right?

No comments:

Post a Comment