Friday, April 5, 2013

Pre-Trial Check


Final pre-trial check went well (I think I said that).  And it’s good that injections start on Tuesday because the pain is officially in my hands.  It’s getting harder and harder to hold small things (like a pen, even my phone is a little tricky right now).
.
I’m switching to the uncollapsable cane because the handle is wider and padded and it’s too painful to wrap my fingers/hand around the handle of my switch stick one.  
.
Pain is kind of through the roof and it’s exhausting.  Came home from lunch after the appointment and zonked out for several hours (I just woke up about 15 minutes ago). 
.
We’re going to go get dinner, but then I’ll probably spend a good portion of the rest of the weekend in bed.  I’m completely exhausted.  Need this to happen soon.. and to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment