Wednesday, February 13, 2013

To Norco... or Not to Norco


I have a really hard time deciding when to take a norco.  
.
Like, they don’t really work that well anyway.  And they’re so reluctant to refill them now.  So I try to save them for class when I really need to streamline my focus as painfree as possible.
.
But at the same time, it’s really cold, and getting colder.  The pressure is changing because bad weather is coming back in.  So not only are my feet getting worse, but my fingers are starting to ache too.  
.
I can’t sleep even though I’m super tired.  Because my feet hurt and we’ve crossed into that… hypersensitivity point where having even my lightest quilt on my feet is too much… but they’re freezing- so NOT having anything on them isn’t really an option either.
.
And the whole debate is so depressing that all I really want to do is just swallow a couple capfuls of nyquil and knock myself out and sleep through all of tomorrow so I don’t have to deal with any of this shit. (I won’t go that route, I promise).
.
I just… 
.
To norco… or not to norco…. that is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment